Wednesday 6 March 2013

Idea Development

Having mulled over the track for a few days, I still haven't decided upon an idea that I am completely. Unfortunately, due to the tight turnaround on this project I'm going to have to run with my 'dancer in front of green screen' idea.
The main concept of the idea was to have someone dancing on a stage (green screen) with a pixel grid behind. The pixel grid will be fairly easy to get to time with the music using the key-frame assistant in Adobe After Effects  I will then map this onto a card in nuke for the final comp.
I recently also helped provide technical services for a circus performance, within which there were several hula hoopists. This has inspired me to change the dancing to hula hooping. One of the girls doing the hula hooping at the circus event was Charlie Ledger, who intend to contact to try and organise a filming session.
I am thinking of trying to get Charlie to dance WITHOUT a hoop in order to allow me more flexibility when it comes to creating a CG hula hoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment