Tuesday 5 March 2013

Initial Response

Well, the brief for the second project has been released. We have to produce a music video for a audio track. We were encouraged to use the node based composition software. I was excited about this project as I have already produced a couple of music videos for real clients. Unfortunately, upon listening to the track I drew a blank. In my opinion, the track isn't great... and is defiantly not the type of track I would have taken on if they had approached me. The track had no narrative, no lyrics and because we hadn't been introduced to the client, I wasn't able to ask them about the track and try and discover a hidden message to work around. I am going to mull it over for a few days but at the moment my only though is 'IPOD ADVERT'

No comments:

Post a Comment